Jogan best encapsulates the absolute madness of being in love and free fall.
It is often used to refer to female sufis or hermits.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 7.0 gms
Length/Height: 26.67 cm
Width/Diameter: 0.0 cm
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 6 months, a shipping & handling fee of Rs 250 will apply for repair & replacements
• For purchases within the 7-12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
I'm in love with it's uniqueness that strongly defines my bohemian style. Want to get more.
I just can't get enough of this beautiful piece that totally defines my personality. Loved the artistic jewellery.
Such a beautiful piece of craftsmanship to adorn your ankle :) Being a silver jewellery junkie I must say I am a huge fan of your products for their unique concepts and appeal. So very happy to add this anklet to my collection. Quirky yet so so so deep and timeless. The queries and compliments just add to its charm.