Nyaka is a Bengali word that is lost in translation. To find its closest first cousin, you could look for that person who brings the roof down because they saw a baby lizard on the ceiling. If there is one word in Bengali that is true to its language like none other, it is this!
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 7.5 gms
Length/Height: 26.67 cm
Width/Diameter: 0.0 cm
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 6 months, a shipping & handling fee of Rs 250 will apply for repair & replacements
• For purchases within the 7-12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Stunning piece. Made with details and finesses, which we don't see usually in such jewellery. The lock is super sturdy so it doesn't fall off. The turquoise ball is cute and well built not to fall off easily. So basically, I am wearing the piece permanently now, not just occasionally, so I can easily show to my friends. Oh did I tell you zero turnish even after water and soap.
Quirksmith is worth it!
The quintessential 'bong'ness of this anklet is indescribable! Though i do not bring the house down at the mention of a baby Tiktiki, Nyaka is still so much me!
Thank you, QS Team, for this little beauty 🥰
I brought this only because it had Neyka written in bengali script. When I ordered, I was only wishing to receive excatly same product as I like the green bead on one side only. The product is not only exact replica but also super comfortable to wear whole day and night. I am wearing it for three days now continuously. The soft sound of ghugroo makes me so happy.
it's delicately pretty . Enjoying wearing it. And have received thumbs up from all