Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 0.6 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Loved Spring Nosepin at first sight!! Got many compliments. Nosepin is beautiful. Slightly heavy in weight.Delivered quickly and came with nice packing and care instructions.
I bought it for my Girl Friend and she absolutely loved it. Also she was Shocked as she never thought I would have such nice Taste in Silver Jewelry. Thank You So much QuirkSmith.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a review, Aniruddha!
I'm glad your friend liked her gifts ^_^
The product is good ..I got a wire nosepin so, the only issue is that the wire is very thick . I will have to probably use it as a earing now
Dying to buy another one soon.
This was a wire nosepin. But the wire is attached to the BASE of the twig/sprig. Since my nose pierce is slightly high, the design sits way too high on the nose. I wish the wire was attached someplace in the middle so it sat right. But the finish is really good