Types of ringsQuirksmith has a wide range of finger rings for every occassion. Here are a few types of rings you can choose from:
1) Thumb rings:As the name suggests, thumb rings are worn on the thumb. We find these the most comfortable for everyday use. And we have the best poetic expressions captured in our thumb ring designs. Choose from Aham Brahamasmi, Vidrohi Man, Raat Chand Aur Main, to name a few. The powerful words also make for the perfect thoughtful gifts for your friends and family.
2) Midi rings:Midi rings are worn just above the lower knuckle. If you have thin fingers, then these may also double up as a finger ring. All our toe rings also double up as midi rings. Our favorite midi ring is the one that says Noor - it is not only affordable (only Rs 900!) but also makes for a great gift for a dear one.
3) Two finger rings:As the name suggests, these are worn on two adjacent fingers. We use this mechanism for broad finger ring designs. Choose from these designs - Tribal Two Finger Ring, Nakhrewali Ring, Warrior Ring.
4) Statement rings:Stand out from the crowd, with these beautiful rings - The Dome, Vintage Coin Ring, Oyster Ring, Metal Rays Ring. These vintage ring designs are a sure shot head turner!
5) Everyday rings:Comfortable and simple ring designs that go with any attire. Our top picks are - The Gypsy ring, Pearl Twin head ring, Noor Midi Ring.
6) Promise rings/ Couple rings in silver:
Ek Tumhara Hona is the perfect ring for your loved one. It is inspired from a beautiful poem by Maheswar Tiwari ji. This design also makes for a unique engagement ring. If you like things a little different, it is time to move to these thoughtful silver promise rings