Blossom Floral Studs
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
These delicate Blossom Floral studs are designed to have a strong presence but with gentle touches of understated elegance. They're the perfect everyday earring to wear at work or on a brunch date.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 3.7 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
Blossom Floral Studs
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
They're big & small at the same time, love wearing them. I just worry that they may snap with regular use because of their clasp mechanism of having to loosen & tighten every time you wear & take them off.
so happy I buy first quirksmith pro allur jewels so pretty when I see blossomone thycatch my 💖 n suddenly ibuyit #luvsilverjewels !!
Your designs are always so amazing and this one is equally unique and pretty
Absolutely stunning piece!
The craftsmanship is par excellence!
Thank you guys!