Maa Pendant (Bengali)
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
She was a dependable and safe haven for them to anchor their hearts. She is the one who nurtures the child in you. This one's for Ma.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 2.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
Maa Pendant (Bengali)
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Since childhood I was in the habit of scribbling "Ma" in Bengali everywhere - right from my notebooks to drawing pads to newspapers. As I grew older that habit eventually wore off. As I looked at this intricately designed-with-love pendant, those memories flashed and it just resonated with the stronger-than-steel-bond that I share with my mom. Thanks a ton for coming up with such thoughtful pieces!! This is the best gift that I have gifted my mom so far :).
Perfection delivered, loved everything about it
this pendant is very beautiful and special I recently lost my mother it is just my way to feel close to her and mother goddess. I wear it all the time.