Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
This piece reminds us of that one jewelry piece we possess, that seems to go with anything we wear.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 0.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Warranty & Repair
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Shipping & Delivery
Ships from: Bangalore
Dispatch: Within 2 days*
Delivery: Within 5-7 days pan India
*Orders placed on weekend/public holidays are shipped the next working day
Very well designed. Also the size is adjustable and can be styled in multiple ways. I love to pull it off as a mid ring! The silver care instructions and supplement are a sweet gesture of customer care and the packing is rustic and speaks for itself! Loving it!
Not able to wear it. If I tighten it my ear pains and if it's loose it falls on top to my earring. Doesn't look as pretty as in picture.
I loved the Trinket❤️
It was nice and absolutely as per it looked in the pictures on the page.