Asharfi Finger Ring
On Clearance Sale - Valid till stocks last!
This product is not eligible for Return.
This Asharfi Finger Ring is a tribute to Mehr-un-Nissa, a powerful and influential Mughal court woman and Jahangir's twentieth wife. This design represents both the power and the precariousness of a queen's role in a male-dominated empire. Mehr-un-Nissa is the only Mughal queen to strike coins carrying her name which was introduced in the 16th century.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 7.3 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Warranty & Repair
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Shipping & Delivery
Ships from: Bangalore
Dispatch: Within 2 days*
Delivery: Within 5-7 days pan India
*Orders placed on weekend/public holidays are shipped the next working day