Aztec Teeli Earcuff
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
A trio of triangles come together for an authentic Aztec design. Inspired from the Mayan tribes. A piece that is super easy to wear.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 2.3 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
Aztec Teeli Earcuff
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Loved the design, loved the packaging including the handwritten note. Delivery schedule was 👌🏻
Hey! There..was just wondering if I can get the size according to my ear size as I have apparently a smaller ear. I can order one more if that's possible not expecting the exchange 🙂
This one stole my heart at first glance. So comfortable and beautiful to say the least.
It looks great but it’s just too think. I wish you would make it thinner, doesn’t got through my ear piercing . I’ve tried passing it on to family and it keeps coming back to me because it hurts everyone’s ears.
So unique and stylish