Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
Make it extra special!
This little birdie is a reminder that books can fly you to places you have never been to.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 2.5 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
The finish of the product is upto the mark. It's excellent when it comes to quality and firmness. It's not fragile and you don't have to worry that it will break or bend. The simplicity further adds to the elegance.
It’s beautiful to feel and use.
Very much simpler but a decorated, must own MARK.
The reader would lover it.
My friend took this from me and she is crazily in love with it.
This cute little chidiya can give wings to any book lovers' dreams!!! However, it leaves a small impression on the pages if you leave it in for too long.
it is really a great present for any occasion, its too good and my friend loved it so much...