Jhoola Septum Ring
Buy ANY 3 NOSE PINS/ SEPTUM RINGS & GET 5% OFF (Discount auto-applied on Cart)
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
The Power of a simple septum ring and the fluidity of the chain come together in this one.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 1.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
Jhoola Septum Ring
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
This statement piece is perfect for daily wear,
But i expected the length bit long,
But still it's look very classy 🌻
This septum ring is so cool and vintage.
The style is really unique and completely goes with my look.
Jhoola pattern is really cute.
Thank you for creating such adorable jewels.
Keep creating and make us look good :)
LOVE & PEACE.
This is a fabulous product. What I love about it is that they give a cleaning powder for the silver clip on. It's not too bright in color. Very matte. In case you're thinking it's too big, it's really not. It's a perfectly sized length. The ring is easily adjusted. I generally don't like the oxidised ones because they are hard to adjust and clip on. It's a unique & dramatic looking product. Go for it!!