Buy ANY 3 NOSE PINS/ SEPTUM RINGS & GET 5% OFF (Discount auto-applied on Cart)
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 1.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Unfortunately I was quite disappointed with this company. The individual petals of the lotus were not even cut out properly. It’s as if there is no attention to detail and with a jewellery piece this small detail is absolutely necessary. It’s just a clunky chunk of silver that I’m never going to be able to wear and probably also not return. Really unfortunate.
I was never into nosepins and now things have changed! Absolutely gorgeous 🏻
The piece itself is gorgeous, but i could not wear it (wire type). All attempts to insert it ended up hurting me badly. The wire is too thin and therefore sharp, and poked me painfully every time i tried. A thick, blunt wire would have been infinitely better for me.