A simple bangle you can wear everyday. Wear it as a single piece or stack multiple! Do not miss the simplicity of its locking mechanism - that's our expert touch! This one is truly an heirloom piece.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 10.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
I loved it. Infact Divya( the creator head) had rightly thought of naming it bulbule bangle. I totally feel so… those tiny balls remind me of my childhood… those lovely bunch of balloons. Looks really beautiful… very elegant can be worn single or along with some more silver bangles. I have paired it with the imarti and buttercup floral bangle from quirksmith. Loved the sounds they create whilst dangling upon each other😊😊 Light weight yet sturdy. Loved their locking system… thank u quirksmith❤️