The Warrior Ring
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
Make it extra special!
"Take the bull by the horns" and unleash the warrior within, with this one of a kind ring.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 9.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
The Warrior Ring
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
One of my favourites, this one! Comfortable to wear, very dressy, it is a conversation piece. I wear a lot of jewelry at a time, but with this one, I like to keep the other stuff minimal.
I instantly fell in love with this beautiful piece of art. It looks stunning and beautiful on my hands. I am very happy with the purchase.
I've had my eye on this ring for a long, long time. Finally bought it, and I'm glad I did. I love the look, and I'm going to buy the matching earrings at some point. Like all of Quirksmith's items, it's extremely well made.
Thanks a lot for making our day with this lovely review, Neha! ♥