On Clearance Sale - Valid till stocks last!
This product is not eligible for Return.
The Sultana Necklace is for someone who is fearless and strong, who is not afraid to take risks and face her imperfections. The Sultana Necklace honours the fierce queen that lives within you.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 14.6 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Warranty & Repair
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Shipping & Delivery
Ships from: Bangalore
Dispatch: Within 2 days*
Delivery: Within 5-7 days pan India
*Orders placed on weekend/public holidays are shipped the next working day
Sultana necklace is too tiny. It doesn't look bold at all as visualized by looking at the photo on fb and as caption goes ..its for the 'fearless and strong'..
Alsolength is also too short.. and costly for the size
I just bought Sultana necklace! It is beautifully made but It seems that the stick should have been a little long as it OPENS UP ON ITS OWN!!
Hey Ruby! So sorry about this. We have taken it up with the Design team and we can understand how frustrating this can be. Please reach out to our Support team and we would be happy to work out a resolution for you.