Sargoshi Heirloom Ring
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 3.3 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Warranty & Repair
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Shipping & Delivery
Ships from: Bangalore
Dispatch: Within 2 days*
Delivery: Within 5-7 days pan India
*Orders placed on weekend/public holidays are shipped the next working day
Sargoshi Heirloom Ring
This is as one of my first pieces from quirksmith. It is such a delicate and elegant design, you can find me reaching out for this every single day.
It’s an adjustable ring and am so it can fit any of my fingers !
Thank you Quirksmity for creating this, pieces that makes me and my hands feel beautiful ♥️
I am so happy that I purchased the Sargoshi ring from Quirksmith...Have been admiring their quirky stuff for the last few months and guess what finally got the chance and opportunity to buy stuff from them and that too from their counter in Come September! event held in Bengaluru...
The Sargoshi ring is my first of the buys from Quirksmith, but it's not the end...more buys to follow...thanks for creating such amazing stuff for people who love quirky stuff for themselves and for others.
I always wanted a vanki ring...and finally I got it in pure silver! It's very pretty..Must buy.
Absolutely as shown in the pictures 😍 loved it alot.. packaging is 10/10 only thing i noticed is,rings are not polished... I understand the rawness of the products but little polish would enhance the design.