Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
The fusion of an ancient Aztec symbol with an iconic Indian accessory.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 0.6 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- Extra Nazarbattu thread (qty:2)
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
I am a first time buyer, i quite like Nazarbattu (attached picture) and planned to gift it to my better half for valentines day. For some unforeseen reason, we received an incorrect product (wall decor).
Amruta from Quirksmith managed to deliver the correct product within 2 days as promised and saved my day :-).
Product quality: Genuine
Value for money.
Thank you so much Team quirksmith, and special thanks to Amruta for superb and fastest turnaround.
Had searched every single site fr these nazarbattu threads then zeroed on to these which were classy & yet traditional & had significance to it coz of the Aztec added to it. Me n my daughters are so happy & satisfied to have bought these. Pl continue introducing such creative work in ur pieces
Thank you so much Nisha! We will certainly do our best to keep meeting our customers' expectations of us!
Cute and sturdy piece of silver. Good quality Black thread which can be easily loosened/tightened as required.
Proper Instructions given to maintain the product.
The aztec nazabattu looks nice and classy.