The most adorable Haathi (elephant) is in town! This nazarbattu is sure to be a favorite of children and adults alike.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 2.5 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- Extra Nazarbattu thread (qty:2)
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
I have an affinity towards elephants, and when I saw Quirksmith offering an elephant nazarbattu I knew I had to own it!
The nazarbattu was everything I imagined and such sustainable packaging..
I bought this cute lil Eli as a gift for my best friend’s baby. She was very happy with the design and it looked really cute on the lil one.