Buy ANY 3 NAZARBATTU & GET 5% OFF (Discount auto-applied on Cart)
Handcrafted in 92.5 Silver
PAN India Free Shipping on Pre-paid Orders Above ₹1500
7 Day Easy Return
Nocturnal by nature? Then this one is for you.
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 3.5 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- Extra Nazarbattu thread
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
The owl nazarbattu is what I fell in love with at first sight. Mythologically Owl is the vehicle of Goddess Luxmi and brings wealth. I relate to it. On a modern uptake, it's a night bird.Relate to that as well.
The quality and workmanship is flawless.
Would have liked separate pouches for each one
I re-ordered this nazarbattu after I lost my previous one (purchased from Quirksmith 3-odd years ago). Although I understand that handcrafted products can never be the same but there is a discernible deterioration in quality from my previous purchase - it's smaller, thinner, lighter and just doesn't have the same patina!