Inspired by the moon in its most beautiful form, these chandbalis are simple yet dressy!
Material: 92.5 Silver
Weight: 27.0 gms
Since all our products are handcrafted, the exact weight may vary slightly.
In the Box
- A keepsake artistic tin box. (We usually ship 1 box per order - please mention in order notes at checkout - if you need multiple boxes )
- Jewellery cleaning instructions
- Silver Cleaning Powder.
- Handmade cloth bag.
- A note from your new quirky jewelry.
Jewellery Care Guide
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Keep away from direct and prolonged contact with water
• Store in a tight ziplock when not in use
• Do not store under the weight of other products, due to the delicate nature of the jewelry
Warranty & Repairs
• We repair/ replace the product at no additional cost within 30 days of delivery.
• For purchases within 31 days -12 months time frame, we charge a nominal repair/exchange fee depending on the extent of damage along with ₹250 base handling charge.
• We do not accept repairs/exchanges for products that were purchased more than 12 months ago
** Plain chain products do not qualify for repair or replacement beyond the return window of 7 days from the date of delivery.
Refer to our detailed Warranty and Return Policy over here
Refer to the Jewelry cleaning video here
Fell in love the moment my eyes fell on these beautiful chaandbalis. They are pretty light weight and are simply gorgeous. Love their dangle around my cheeks. Very Artistic craftsmanship❤️❤️❤️
I am in love with these chaandbaalis since I laid my hands on these beauties. They are perfect to pair with any outfit and you need no other accessories . I love all jewellery pieces from quirksmith as their designs are very unique and stand out always . I have few of theire nose rings , rings and earrings and each one has been praised a lot many times.
I personally love the products of quirksmith....l purchased few products from quirksmith...lt looks awesome with all outfits...l love chandbali specifically
I have been following Quirksmith for an year now. I loved this article- Chandbali in specific. It looks awesome with any traditional outfit.
I have few more earrings from Quirk and I intend buy more in the coming months ;-)